Pakistan Carpet Manufacturers & Exporters Association – PCMEA is an ‘A’ class Association which is in collaboration with Trade Development Authority of Pakistan. PCMEA has a history of organizing Pakistan International Carpet Exhibition from last 36 years. More than 50 exporters exhibit their handmade carpets and many international buyers come to Pakistan to visit this event. This year’s exhibition will be taking place on 17th to 19th Oct 2018 in Pearl Continental Hotel Lahore. Interested bidders must submit their quotation by August 20th, 2018. Below are the details of event for bidders to submit their quotations.
- Setting up a minimum of 70 stalls at PC hotel Grand Ball Hall. Average stall size would be 5×5 meter which may be changed later on.
- Every stall must contain at least five chairs, two tables, 15 carpet hanging hooks and a four lighting rods capacity.
- Setting up a hall sitting lounge with a capacity of at least 50 people.
- Hiring a professional photographer for event coverage.
- Arranging a dinner ceremony for international customers visiting Pakistan.
- Internal Venue branding will consist of banners and posters
- Backdrop of approx 12×40 ft for stage will be required.
- Media wall will be required.
- Printing of at least 300 Badges for exhibitors and international customers will be required.
- City 42 representative should be there in the exhibition day to cover the event.
- Exhibition ads would be placed on official facebook page PICE – Pakistan International Carpet
- Exhibition and will be promoted.
- Radio will advertise about the event.
- The company will print invitation cards with envelop which will be used to sent to leading
interior designers and relevant industry associates.
1. Event management companies interested in submitting their quotes must be sales and income tax
registered since at least 2016.
2. All quotation submitted should be on company’s letterhead and should mention sales and income tax
registration numbers. Last year submitted tax challan receipts should also be enclosed.
3. Companies must have a minimum three year experience of organizing local or international events.